think ive got aspergers !

hello all, soemone suggested yesterday that i may have aspergers, after i told them how i struggle in big groups, or just groups fullstop, ive had a look on the net and it seems tyo describe me to a tee. will see the doc. 

e2a: and ofcourse i look forward to educating myself and meeting people that go through the same thing

Parents
  • recombinantsocks said:

It can help to write down the things that you want to tell the doctor. If you give the doctor a written summary it can help the conversation and it will avoid the thing where you come out from seeing the doctor and immediately remembering what you wanted to say to them.

This is really good advice, that's what i have started to do. It just helps when your there, and you won't go home thinking "Oh crap, i shoulda mentioned that".

• recombinantsocks said:

It can help to write down the things that you want to tell the doctor. If you give the doctor a written summary it can help the conversation and it will avoid the thing where you come out from seeing the doctor and immediately remembering what you wanted to say to them.

This is really good advice, that's what i have started to do. It just helps when your there, and you won't go home thinking "Oh crap, i shoulda mentioned that".

Children
No Data