Hello from Forest

Hi all

I am here to get more information on Autism and more specifically Aspergers.

All my life I have felt that something is not right with me, many people have told me this and I am unable to disagree with this statement. Although I am capable of understanding advanced computational priniciples and being refered to as a natural problem solver, I can't seem to understand people, or solve the problems that I have with human interaction. It has been suggested by one of my previous therapists that I may be on the ASD spectrum, something that I dismissed at the time due to misunderstandings about ASD, but having had it suggested again by another therapist am forced to consider it as a possibility.

I will leave my introduction at that and take the remainder of what I have to say to the appropriate section of the forum.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Forest

Parents
  • Yea. That was what I thought, I did actually reply with something similar, albeit a bit more technical. Qlthough it got held up by the moderators. Provably because I referenced doing something that could cause problems with your computer (but did make it clear that was the case).

Maybe it will appear at some point, maybe it will be censored....

Forest

• Yea. That was what I thought, I did actually reply with something similar, albeit a bit more technical. Qlthough it got held up by the moderators. Provably because I referenced doing something that could cause problems with your computer (but did make it clear that was the case).

Maybe it will appear at some point, maybe it will be censored....

Forest

Children
No Data