comics

Hi everyone, I'm passionate about comics and would be interested to hear from anyone that shares this passion. I'd like to know what comics you enjoy reading and why? There are so many different types of comics out there, all utilising different techniques and different artistic styles. What are your favourites? I'm trying to develop a comic for individuals with ASD. A comic that would be entertaining, informative and something that individuals with ASD can relate to. I do not have ASD myself so I am trying to increase my awareness of the condition. I'd really like to hear everyone's opinions, good or bad, after all communication leads to understanding.

Parents
  • Thanks for the link Pixiefox. Dinah the Aspie dinosaur is brilliant. I really enjoyed these. It's a really fun way to discuss how Aspergers impacts on everyday life, and they are so colourful. I especially liked Dinah the Aspie Dinosaur and the Doctor Appointment and
    Dinah the Aspie Dinosaur and the Bus Stop, and Dinah the Aspie Dinosaur and the Morning Commute and...wait, I'll just say I liked them all. Thank you.

• Thanks for the link Pixiefox. Dinah the Aspie dinosaur is brilliant. I really enjoyed these. It's a really fun way to discuss how Aspergers impacts on everyday life, and they are so colourful. I especially liked Dinah the Aspie Dinosaur and the Doctor Appointment and
    Dinah the Aspie Dinosaur and the Bus Stop, and Dinah the Aspie Dinosaur and the Morning Commute and...wait, I'll just say I liked them all. Thank you.

Children
No Data