comics

Hi everyone, I'm passionate about comics and would be interested to hear from anyone that shares this passion. I'd like to know what comics you enjoy reading and why? There are so many different types of comics out there, all utilising different techniques and different artistic styles. What are your favourites? I'm trying to develop a comic for individuals with ASD. A comic that would be entertaining, informative and something that individuals with ASD can relate to. I do not have ASD myself so I am trying to increase my awareness of the condition. I'd really like to hear everyone's opinions, good or bad, after all communication leads to understanding.

Parents
  • Interesting take on things.  I guess I've had the same sort of "interaction training" with computer games in terms of seeing how persuasive I can be, the outcome of various different responses with characters of differing personalities and so on, although I still tend to find it quite difficult to predict which way things will go...

• Interesting take on things.  I guess I've had the same sort of "interaction training" with computer games in terms of seeing how persuasive I can be, the outcome of various different responses with characters of differing personalities and so on, although I still tend to find it quite difficult to predict which way things will go...

Children
No Data