comics

Hi everyone, I'm passionate about comics and would be interested to hear from anyone that shares this passion. I'd like to know what comics you enjoy reading and why? There are so many different types of comics out there, all utilising different techniques and different artistic styles. What are your favourites? I'm trying to develop a comic for individuals with ASD. A comic that would be entertaining, informative and something that individuals with ASD can relate to. I do not have ASD myself so I am trying to increase my awareness of the condition. I'd really like to hear everyone's opinions, good or bad, after all communication leads to understanding.

Parents
  • Aspergerix, I found reading your comments really enjoyable. Much more enjoyable  than reading a comic! Actually you really are a comic,  ha ha ha! 

Sorry Marlowe Cavendish, I know you're trying to do something which you see as serious, but a lot of what we discuss on here is sad, sometimes downright depressing. It's good to not take life so seriously sometimes.

Good luck with your comic dissertation and I'll be interested to see what feedback you get.

• Aspergerix, I found reading your comments really enjoyable. Much more enjoyable  than reading a comic! Actually you really are a comic,  ha ha ha! 

Sorry Marlowe Cavendish, I know you're trying to do something which you see as serious, but a lot of what we discuss on here is sad, sometimes downright depressing. It's good to not take life so seriously sometimes.

Good luck with your comic dissertation and I'll be interested to see what feedback you get.

Children
No Data