comics

Hi everyone, I'm passionate about comics and would be interested to hear from anyone that shares this passion. I'd like to know what comics you enjoy reading and why? There are so many different types of comics out there, all utilising different techniques and different artistic styles. What are your favourites? I'm trying to develop a comic for individuals with ASD. A comic that would be entertaining, informative and something that individuals with ASD can relate to. I do not have ASD myself so I am trying to increase my awareness of the condition. I'd really like to hear everyone's opinions, good or bad, after all communication leads to understanding.

Parents
  • I find comics helpful in a number of ways. I find comics helpful as a placemat for when I have breakfast. Comics are also helpful to make a brilliant lining for the bottom of a birdcage. And of course comics are very helpful rolled up as a fly swatter. I enjoy the fresh smell of a new comic, and I enjoy the smoothness of the paper to rub up against my face.

• I find comics helpful in a number of ways. I find comics helpful as a placemat for when I have breakfast. Comics are also helpful to make a brilliant lining for the bottom of a birdcage. And of course comics are very helpful rolled up as a fly swatter. I enjoy the fresh smell of a new comic, and I enjoy the smoothness of the paper to rub up against my face.

Children
No Data