comics

Hi everyone, I'm passionate about comics and would be interested to hear from anyone that shares this passion. I'd like to know what comics you enjoy reading and why? There are so many different types of comics out there, all utilising different techniques and different artistic styles. What are your favourites? I'm trying to develop a comic for individuals with ASD. A comic that would be entertaining, informative and something that individuals with ASD can relate to. I do not have ASD myself so I am trying to increase my awareness of the condition. I'd really like to hear everyone's opinions, good or bad, after all communication leads to understanding.

Parents
  • Can you please define a 'Comic'. What is a comic ? What do you mean by a comic ? What type of comics ? Give us some specific examples. Then please define the word 'enjoy'. What do you mean by enjoy. Enjoy in what way ? How do you differentiate between an autistic person enjoying a comic as opposed to a no-autistic person enjoying a comic ? Then please explain in what way you think comics may be helpful for autistic people. In other words what do you mean by the word 'helpful' ? Helpful in what context ? So if an autistic person reads a Marvel comic for entertainment how will this be helpful for this person, as opposed to a normal person reading the same comic ? 

• Can you please define a 'Comic'. What is a comic ? What do you mean by a comic ? What type of comics ? Give us some specific examples. Then please define the word 'enjoy'. What do you mean by enjoy. Enjoy in what way ? How do you differentiate between an autistic person enjoying a comic as opposed to a no-autistic person enjoying a comic ? Then please explain in what way you think comics may be helpful for autistic people. In other words what do you mean by the word 'helpful' ? Helpful in what context ? So if an autistic person reads a Marvel comic for entertainment how will this be helpful for this person, as opposed to a normal person reading the same comic ? 

Children
No Data