Hello new member here.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all,

I've recently attended an assessment as I've long suspected I'm an aspie but not had an official diagnosis, until now. It was confimed I have ASD and I'll receive a written confirmation in due course, as will my GP.

I'm 52, male and married with 2 kids who are grown up.

I've had life long trouble with maintaining relationships and sometimes been disciplined at work (not my current job) for making inappropriate comments. I was once fired for taking extended sick leave for anxiety and depression.

My wife is a saint. She has stuck by my these 30 years through thick and thin and has stood by me when lesser women would have run for the hills.

Anyway, that's me.

Paul

Parents
  • Thanks Mike.

If only I had done A instead of B. Oh yes I've had that my whole life. One wrong turn after another.

I'll be around here quite a bit as this seems to be a helpful place and I might be able to offer a bit of help to others.

Paul

• Thanks Mike.

If only I had done A instead of B. Oh yes I've had that my whole life. One wrong turn after another.

I'll be around here quite a bit as this seems to be a helpful place and I might be able to offer a bit of help to others.

Paul

Children
No Data