Hello, forums are lonely places

Hi all,

My name is Jarrod, I am a forty something Asperger syndrome patient. I also have primary progressive multiple sclerosis which is making things interesting. I am here as I am being put through torture at the moment and I have no choice but to wait for the incompetent system to sort its act out.

I have never found a forum anything other than lonely, I have created plenty of them as a systems engineer. I have a lot to say: http://reliatec.co.uk I don't see any point repeating what is already published.

Oh wait, mind-blind of me, how is everyone else? (see what I mean on the lonely thing)

Parents
  • Hi Jarrod

I'm well thank you. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. 

I've never joined a forum before so I have no basis for comparison, but I've found this one really useful and very interesting.

When I first suspected I was an aspie and was trying to work stuff out I got helpful advice and feedback, so I've tried to help others when I can by sharing my ideas. Sometimes working through a problem posed by another forum member triggers a "connection" in my mind which leads to a new understanding of something in myself.

I hope you find this forum to be a bit different to others and that it will make you feel a bit less like you're on your own. 

Take care

• Hi Jarrod

I'm well thank you. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. 

I've never joined a forum before so I have no basis for comparison, but I've found this one really useful and very interesting.

When I first suspected I was an aspie and was trying to work stuff out I got helpful advice and feedback, so I've tried to help others when I can by sharing my ideas. Sometimes working through a problem posed by another forum member triggers a "connection" in my mind which leads to a new understanding of something in myself.

I hope you find this forum to be a bit different to others and that it will make you feel a bit less like you're on your own. 

Take care

Children
No Data