Hello, forums are lonely places

Hi all,

My name is Jarrod, I am a forty something Asperger syndrome patient. I also have primary progressive multiple sclerosis which is making things interesting. I am here as I am being put through torture at the moment and I have no choice but to wait for the incompetent system to sort its act out.

I have never found a forum anything other than lonely, I have created plenty of them as a systems engineer. I have a lot to say: http://reliatec.co.uk I don't see any point repeating what is already published.

Oh wait, mind-blind of me, how is everyone else? (see what I mean on the lonely thing)

Parents
  • Hi Jarrod

You sound as though you are going thro' a hard time at the moment.  I've been on this forum for over a year and I haven't found it a lonely place.  One good thing is the way posters will share their experiences, which has not only made me feel less alone but has also given me ideas about how to deal with some of my own difficulties. 

• Hi Jarrod

You sound as though you are going thro' a hard time at the moment.  I've been on this forum for over a year and I haven't found it a lonely place.  One good thing is the way posters will share their experiences, which has not only made me feel less alone but has also given me ideas about how to deal with some of my own difficulties. 

Children
No Data