My 2 sons

hi i am a mother of 3 boys my eldest has aspergers and my youngest has autism just wondered if anyone else is trying to cope with 2 children with differant difficulties.

Parents
  • hi thank you my oldest son was 15 before he was diagnosed he is now nearly 20 he has social anxieties and depression has tried a couple of jobs but couldnt stay because he got too anxious i have struggled to get help for him and he has basically been left i had problems with school refusal when he was at high school they tried to force him to go then i asked the doctor if he could be referred to somewhere so he could get help and that is when he was diagnosed he flatly denied he had it but after his last job which only lasted 2 days he broke down and admitted he had problems i have had a struggle getting people to listen to me and it seems you have to fight for everything thank you for replying to my message.

• hi thank you my oldest son was 15 before he was diagnosed he is now nearly 20 he has social anxieties and depression has tried a couple of jobs but couldnt stay because he got too anxious i have struggled to get help for him and he has basically been left i had problems with school refusal when he was at high school they tried to force him to go then i asked the doctor if he could be referred to somewhere so he could get help and that is when he was diagnosed he flatly denied he had it but after his last job which only lasted 2 days he broke down and admitted he had problems i have had a struggle getting people to listen to me and it seems you have to fight for everything thank you for replying to my message.

Children
No Data