New to this

Hello, I have kust registered and have no idea to use this.

I would just like to speak to someone who is going through simular difficulties to me?

Parents
  • Hellp and okay thank you, well I have no friends at school or outside of school and I have anxiety and depreseik  so I don't like going out much and I have breakdowns. I don't like crossing roads alone, or catching a bus etc and I can't pay for things By myself. I also have aspergers and so I find it hard in social situations which always doesn't help as anxiety and I don't like the layout of things it's hard to explain, and I am getting bullied by a group of people and so makes me very self consious More than I am already And I find it very hard to mange to get up and go to school some days will be worse than others. 

• Hellp and okay thank you, well I have no friends at school or outside of school and I have anxiety and depreseik  so I don't like going out much and I have breakdowns. I don't like crossing roads alone, or catching a bus etc and I can't pay for things By myself. I also have aspergers and so I find it hard in social situations which always doesn't help as anxiety and I don't like the layout of things it's hard to explain, and I am getting bullied by a group of people and so makes me very self consious More than I am already And I find it very hard to mange to get up and go to school some days will be worse than others. 

Children
No Data