New to this

Hello, I have kust registered and have no idea to use this.

I would just like to speak to someone who is going through simular difficulties to me?

• Hellp and okay thank you, well I have no friends at school or outside of school and I have anxiety and depreseik  so I don't like going out much and I have breakdowns. I don't like crossing roads alone, or catching a bus etc and I can't pay for things By myself. I also have aspergers and so I find it hard in social situations which always doesn't help as anxiety and I don't like the layout of things it's hard to explain, and I am getting bullied by a group of people and so makes me very self consious More than I am already And I find it very hard to mange to get up and go to school some days will be worse than others. 

• Hi 123,

Please forgive a delay in replies; this forum can be fairly slow moving on occasion.

Can you describe the problems you are experiencing? While it can sometimes be quite difficult to get started, generally it gets easier as you continue.

To give some minor background on my reasons for visiting: Following an ongoing diagnosis and treatment for a chronic depression, I was diagnosed with ASD. While I was not best pleased with this, after researching the condition, it appears that it describes me and my experiences quite well.

Excluding day-to-day difficulties, I think the biggest problem I have is properly accessing therapy (I'm still not clear on what I'm supposed to be doing).

If you review some of the forum's history, you will see that the community is generally very supportive and quite good at making sensible suggestions to help you improve your situation.