Cant beleive im here :(

Hey

My 22 month old has quite slot if autistic traits. So really joined to see where u can help him any advice etc more so as HV etc won't send for assessment for another year! So thought I'd make an effort to see if there's anything I can do to help my little guy. I do believe he may have autism. I've posted on another part of the forum for advice but thought I'd say hello to u all 

X

Parents
  • HI, I have recentlty been diagnosed with diabetes and am struggling to get my 9 yr old to understand. I have to do my blood tests in another room, as he panics at the sight of the needles. Does anyone know of any resources I could use? bearing in mind that, although he's 9 physically, he's more like 4-5 emotionally.

• HI, I have recentlty been diagnosed with diabetes and am struggling to get my 9 yr old to understand. I have to do my blood tests in another room, as he panics at the sight of the needles. Does anyone know of any resources I could use? bearing in mind that, although he's 9 physically, he's more like 4-5 emotionally.

Children
No Data