Cant beleive im here :(

Hey

My 22 month old has quite slot if autistic traits. So really joined to see where u can help him any advice etc more so as HV etc won't send for assessment for another year! So thought I'd make an effort to see if there's anything I can do to help my little guy. I do believe he may have autism. I've posted on another part of the forum for advice but thought I'd say hello to u all 

X

Parents
  • The title wasn't meant to offend any whatsoever. So if u have took offence then I apologise. I'm here to look for advice if u read my other post which is fairly detailed u will see I am looking to get advice and find ways in helping my son and to support him. I don't see him as wrong in any way. He's perfect as he is. 

I would actually be glad of a diagnosis if I'm honest as it means I know what is wrong and there are definite ways of being able to help. Rather than guessing is it this etc 

Of course if he is diagnosed I will be upset not for him or me but as he is already processed different to people at such a young age I will be upset for him and his future. But I'm glad he doesn't understand and he is oblivious Tobit it as he won't be hurt by remarks ET .  but he is also my son and his little quirks are something I love it makes him special. Unique. Individual. 

Once again j apologise is offended. Wasn't intentional. 

• The title wasn't meant to offend any whatsoever. So if u have took offence then I apologise. I'm here to look for advice if u read my other post which is fairly detailed u will see I am looking to get advice and find ways in helping my son and to support him. I don't see him as wrong in any way. He's perfect as he is. 

I would actually be glad of a diagnosis if I'm honest as it means I know what is wrong and there are definite ways of being able to help. Rather than guessing is it this etc 

Of course if he is diagnosed I will be upset not for him or me but as he is already processed different to people at such a young age I will be upset for him and his future. But I'm glad he doesn't understand and he is oblivious Tobit it as he won't be hurt by remarks ET .  but he is also my son and his little quirks are something I love it makes him special. Unique. Individual. 

Once again j apologise is offended. Wasn't intentional. 

Children
No Data