Reasonable Doubt?

Hello there, I have came to this forum in search of legitimate answers in regards to my daily life, just so you guys fully understand the story my doctor is currently in the process of writing me a refferal to the most suitable place to get this tested, Since I am now 19 it is hard to get tests out of school, at a young age I was diagnosed with dysgraphia a fine motor disorder i believe however i have recently been looking into asd and doing extensive unhealthy research and have came across a wide array of opinions on aspergers syndrome (Im sure you know what im talking about), anyway im really nervous for interview what if I am not diagnosed because I have got used to hiding symptoms? I am sure that this is what is the problem, does anyone happen to know what traits are absolutely necessary to identify someone on the spectrum because it seems to honestly describe me in social situations i get confused if 2 people talk to me at once i expierience what i believe to be sensory overload i feel like i am really attention seeking here but I really am looking for an answer... if you got this far thank you for paying attention give me your honest thoughts.

Parents
  • After reading and stressing day in day out, re reading this post I finally understand (too a degree haha!) thanks mate i couldnt of got my actual thoughts on this in words haha you clearly know what your talking about...

Respect

Had to do this a tunnel of knowledge on how to describe these difficulties come over me whilst i was making a cup of tea i ran up here to get them onto paper lmao

• After reading and stressing day in day out, re reading this post I finally understand (too a degree haha!) thanks mate i couldnt of got my actual thoughts on this in words haha you clearly know what your talking about...

Respect

Had to do this a tunnel of knowledge on how to describe these difficulties come over me whilst i was making a cup of tea i ran up here to get them onto paper lmao

Children
No Data