Reasonable Doubt?

Hello there, I have came to this forum in search of legitimate answers in regards to my daily life, just so you guys fully understand the story my doctor is currently in the process of writing me a refferal to the most suitable place to get this tested, Since I am now 19 it is hard to get tests out of school, at a young age I was diagnosed with dysgraphia a fine motor disorder i believe however i have recently been looking into asd and doing extensive unhealthy research and have came across a wide array of opinions on aspergers syndrome (Im sure you know what im talking about), anyway im really nervous for interview what if I am not diagnosed because I have got used to hiding symptoms? I am sure that this is what is the problem, does anyone happen to know what traits are absolutely necessary to identify someone on the spectrum because it seems to honestly describe me in social situations i get confused if 2 people talk to me at once i expierience what i believe to be sensory overload i feel like i am really attention seeking here but I really am looking for an answer... if you got this far thank you for paying attention give me your honest thoughts.

Parents
  • Thanks for the reply mate, (sorry if i am going on) looking at that I honestly can't believe people expierience the same, even subtle things that I do and it is a relief knowing that I am not alone in this. I have no doubt in my mind that I will be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder I want this diagnosis almost as a justification for my wierdness, are all of these things symptoms or am i over thinking??

I am often told I am rude when I am just being honest

I am told I am "agressive" but when something isnt fair

i will speak up for myself

people seem to have agendas that i dont understand

when people show "warm" emotions towards me I have

very large difficulty knowing how to comfort them

when learning tasks it often takes lots and lots

of repitition however once i master something 

I am usually good at it

i feel confident that i have asd but what if the assesor disagrees when I know that i have the disorder? almost for a fact? everyone in the house is getting absolutely fed up of me talking about it I just dont know where else to turn
  • Thanks for the reply mate, (sorry if i am going on) looking at that I honestly can't believe people expierience the same, even subtle things that I do and it is a relief knowing that I am not alone in this. I have no doubt in my mind that I will be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder I want this diagnosis almost as a justification for my wierdness, are all of these things symptoms or am i over thinking??

I am often told I am rude when I am just being honest

I am told I am "agressive" but when something isnt fair

i will speak up for myself

people seem to have agendas that i dont understand

when people show "warm" emotions towards me I have

very large difficulty knowing how to comfort them

when learning tasks it often takes lots and lots

of repitition however once i master something 

I am usually good at it

i feel confident that i have asd but what if the assesor disagrees when I know that i have the disorder? almost for a fact? everyone in the house is getting absolutely fed up of me talking about it I just dont know where else to turn
Children
No Data