Hello everyone

Hi Guys,

Im a mother of my lovely 21months son. Im really worry about him, and im afraid he is keep showing me signs of autism. I went to see our GP. I just heard he is to young. The sent me for hearing test - came back clear.  I know the quickest i know the soones i can start some sorts of theraphy.

Pls guys help me, where to go, who to ask, what to do? This is getting too much for me, and my husbands is keep saing 'he is fine' and me as a mother i can feel that something is going wrong!!!

BTW we live in London.

sorry for my english, its not my first language.

Parents
  • Hi Malvi. 

My grandson was 21 months old when we took him to our GP he had to many signs of autism for us to ignore, he was referred to a pediatrician  at our local hospital, the appointment took 3 months ,he was then referred to speech therapist etc. He is now 3 years and 3 months old and has just been officially diagnosed , we feel we will now get the support / advice etc we need for him. We felt quite alone not knowing anyone personally  in the same situation as us,please go back to your GP and request a referral. 

• Hi Malvi. 

My grandson was 21 months old when we took him to our GP he had to many signs of autism for us to ignore, he was referred to a pediatrician  at our local hospital, the appointment took 3 months ,he was then referred to speech therapist etc. He is now 3 years and 3 months old and has just been officially diagnosed , we feel we will now get the support / advice etc we need for him. We felt quite alone not knowing anyone personally  in the same situation as us,please go back to your GP and request a referral. 

Children
No Data