I'm a neurotypical wife with husband possibly on autism spectrum

Hello,

My husband and I are trying to walk through this together as he is learning that he believes he is on the autism spectrum (he uses the word Asbergers, but I know that term is not allowed on this forum unless the person uses it him/herself and he's fine with it.).

I'm in America. My husband is in the UK. There's a lot of resources out there for those on the Autism Spectrum, but I don't see much for spouses who are Neurotipical. I'm finding that frustrating as I, also, need help through it all.

I'm a very proud wife of my husband. Love him so much! I want to be the best wife I can be for him.

Thanks for any help.

Parents
  • Hi Jeanne,

It's great that I have helped you in some way and that you are starting to seek the support you need for yourself as well as your husband. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever feel you need support. In the meantime, keep letting us know how you are doing in the community and we are always here to help you. Smile

Thanks for your comment,

Sofie Mod

• Hi Jeanne,

It's great that I have helped you in some way and that you are starting to seek the support you need for yourself as well as your husband. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever feel you need support. In the meantime, keep letting us know how you are doing in the community and we are always here to help you. Smile

Thanks for your comment,

Sofie Mod

Children
No Data