I'm a neurotypical wife with husband possibly on autism spectrum

Hello,

My husband and I are trying to walk through this together as he is learning that he believes he is on the autism spectrum (he uses the word Asbergers, but I know that term is not allowed on this forum unless the person uses it him/herself and he's fine with it.).

I'm in America. My husband is in the UK. There's a lot of resources out there for those on the Autism Spectrum, but I don't see much for spouses who are Neurotipical. I'm finding that frustrating as I, also, need help through it all.

I'm a very proud wife of my husband. Love him so much! I want to be the best wife I can be for him.

Thanks for any help.

Parents
  • Hi Jeanne,

This is not uncommon to have problems getting through on the helpline as we can get busy. It is possible to email the helpline which may be easier for you. Please keep in contact with us via the community and let us know how you are doing as we care about your welfare.

Sofie Mod

• Hi Jeanne,

This is not uncommon to have problems getting through on the helpline as we can get busy. It is possible to email the helpline which may be easier for you. Please keep in contact with us via the community and let us know how you are doing as we care about your welfare.

Sofie Mod

Children
No Data