I'm a neurotypical wife with husband possibly on autism spectrum

Hello,

My husband and I are trying to walk through this together as he is learning that he believes he is on the autism spectrum (he uses the word Asbergers, but I know that term is not allowed on this forum unless the person uses it him/herself and he's fine with it.).

I'm in America. My husband is in the UK. There's a lot of resources out there for those on the Autism Spectrum, but I don't see much for spouses who are Neurotipical. I'm finding that frustrating as I, also, need help through it all.

I'm a very proud wife of my husband. Love him so much! I want to be the best wife I can be for him.

Thanks for any help.

Parents
  • Thank you Sofie, I have tried to make contact but the telephone operators are always too busy to take my call. Thank you for your concern though it is much appreciated as I do feel very alone and frightened dealing with his behaviour.

• Thank you Sofie, I have tried to make contact but the telephone operators are always too busy to take my call. Thank you for your concern though it is much appreciated as I do feel very alone and frightened dealing with his behaviour.

Children
No Data