the clues are there

hi all, a 53yr old guy of not many words so will keep brief.  recently been looking into this & taken some online tests, mid to high 30's score plus reading about it & it all makes sense, so perhaps i'm not the oddball i always thought i was & maybe the reason for drinking too much/often.  not really sure how or if to persue this but this could explain everything.

Parents
  • Hi robtherake,

Welcome to the Community! Smile As I'm sure you're finding, the Community is a helpful and supportive place where you can meet others. It's good that you have joined and have also had the confidence to email the Samaritans. If you ever need to speak to someone in writing, our helpline can also be emailed as phoning can be stressful for people on the spectrum. Please continue to let us know how you are doing and if there is anything else we can do then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sofie Mod

• Hi robtherake,

Welcome to the Community! Smile As I'm sure you're finding, the Community is a helpful and supportive place where you can meet others. It's good that you have joined and have also had the confidence to email the Samaritans. If you ever need to speak to someone in writing, our helpline can also be emailed as phoning can be stressful for people on the spectrum. Please continue to let us know how you are doing and if there is anything else we can do then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sofie Mod

Children
No Data