the clues are there

hi all, a 53yr old guy of not many words so will keep brief.  recently been looking into this & taken some online tests, mid to high 30's score plus reading about it & it all makes sense, so perhaps i'm not the oddball i always thought i was & maybe the reason for drinking too much/often.  not really sure how or if to persue this but this could explain everything.

Parents
  • Hi Clyde,

Getting a diagnosis at your age can make a lot of sense. I was diagnosed at 56 and it has helped me undestand who I am and how to solve some issues.

Do you want to stop living in the camper van? You don't sound thrilled with that life and I suspect that it will get harder over time.

Getting a diagnosis isn't easy sometimes - it depends on all sorts of things. Do you have a GP to talk to about this?

• Hi Clyde,

Getting a diagnosis at your age can make a lot of sense. I was diagnosed at 56 and it has helped me undestand who I am and how to solve some issues.

Do you want to stop living in the camper van? You don't sound thrilled with that life and I suspect that it will get harder over time.

Getting a diagnosis isn't easy sometimes - it depends on all sorts of things. Do you have a GP to talk to about this?

Children
No Data