the clues are there

hi all, a 53yr old guy of not many words so will keep brief.  recently been looking into this & taken some online tests, mid to high 30's score plus reading about it & it all makes sense, so perhaps i'm not the oddball i always thought i was & maybe the reason for drinking too much/often.  not really sure how or if to persue this but this could explain everything.

Parents
  • Hi Clyde. I'm sure that Longman means well, but are you able to read a book like this? I think we sometimes forget, when we're being proud of our education, that not everyone is the same.

Plenty of people (I'm one) have used drink or drugs to get away from our experiences.

The best thing you can do now is to talk to your GP about it. If what you've looked at is making sense to you, that's a good clue to start with, and you can always talk some more on here with us about what happens for you and how you feel about it. We can maybe give you some insight, but we can't diagnose, so the most we can do is help and support you while you look at this. We're happy to do that!

Anything you can write is fine, don't worry about how few words you write, or how, because we'll do our best to understand and talk with you.

• Hi Clyde. I'm sure that Longman means well, but are you able to read a book like this? I think we sometimes forget, when we're being proud of our education, that not everyone is the same.

Plenty of people (I'm one) have used drink or drugs to get away from our experiences.

The best thing you can do now is to talk to your GP about it. If what you've looked at is making sense to you, that's a good clue to start with, and you can always talk some more on here with us about what happens for you and how you feel about it. We can maybe give you some insight, but we can't diagnose, so the most we can do is help and support you while you look at this. We're happy to do that!

Anything you can write is fine, don't worry about how few words you write, or how, because we'll do our best to understand and talk with you.

Children
No Data