the clues are there

hi all, a 53yr old guy of not many words so will keep brief.  recently been looking into this & taken some online tests, mid to high 30's score plus reading about it & it all makes sense, so perhaps i'm not the oddball i always thought i was & maybe the reason for drinking too much/often.  not really sure how or if to persue this but this could explain everything.

Parents
  • Drink and autism do seem to occur together and there is a book around called "Asperger Syndrome and Alcohol - Drinking to Cope" by Matthew Tinsley and Sarah Hendrickx (Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2008   ISBN 978 1 84310 609 8   this ref number would help a librarian or book shop find it and may help you identify it on line).

• Drink and autism do seem to occur together and there is a book around called "Asperger Syndrome and Alcohol - Drinking to Cope" by Matthew Tinsley and Sarah Hendrickx (Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2008   ISBN 978 1 84310 609 8   this ref number would help a librarian or book shop find it and may help you identify it on line).

Children
No Data