Diagnosed at 33!

Hi everyone!

My name is Matt and I am 33 years old and have just recieved my diagnosis last Tuesday and finally everything makes sense.

I live in the North West Coast of the UK near Preston. :)

I am married and have a 3 year old son who is currently going through the diagnostic process.

Nice to meet you all on here :)

Matt

Parents
  • Woop woop for a fellow Northerner (though I'm on the better side of the country, in Newcastle :P) 

Hi Matt - great introduction! I'm also pretty new, and on my reflection now, my introduction the other week was far more erratic!

Glad to hear you feel that sense of relief and understanding as well - it's such a weird weight that lift when so many things make sense! I was assessed and diagnosed in August, so it's still pretty new to me too.

Interesting to hear your son is going through the process, too, though... Is that as a precaution, or are there signs and indicators that now make sense following your own diagnosis? Either way, it's a great thing to do and, I'd suggest, makes you a very responsible parent :)

Have fun around here matey - get stuck in and yeah, never hesitate to speak out or ask advice :D 

• Woop woop for a fellow Northerner (though I'm on the better side of the country, in Newcastle :P) 

Hi Matt - great introduction! I'm also pretty new, and on my reflection now, my introduction the other week was far more erratic!

Glad to hear you feel that sense of relief and understanding as well - it's such a weird weight that lift when so many things make sense! I was assessed and diagnosed in August, so it's still pretty new to me too.

Interesting to hear your son is going through the process, too, though... Is that as a precaution, or are there signs and indicators that now make sense following your own diagnosis? Either way, it's a great thing to do and, I'd suggest, makes you a very responsible parent :)

Have fun around here matey - get stuck in and yeah, never hesitate to speak out or ask advice :D 

Children
No Data