Diagnosed at 33!

Hi everyone!

My name is Matt and I am 33 years old and have just recieved my diagnosis last Tuesday and finally everything makes sense.

I live in the North West Coast of the UK near Preston. :)

I am married and have a 3 year old son who is currently going through the diagnostic process.

Nice to meet you all on here :)

Matt

Parents
  • Zitami said:

Congratulations Matt.  I am new here too; it sounds as though we are in a similar situation.  I hope you find the forum useful.

Thanks very much and nice to meet you too! Im still un shock a little as i really didnt think i would get it as ive never had a formal diagnosis in my life but always knew i was very differant! I now feel like i have been given a new life and that my "odd" behaviours have a reason and makes me feel at peace with myself :)

• Zitami said:

Congratulations Matt.  I am new here too; it sounds as though we are in a similar situation.  I hope you find the forum useful.

Thanks very much and nice to meet you too! Im still un shock a little as i really didnt think i would get it as ive never had a formal diagnosis in my life but always knew i was very differant! I now feel like i have been given a new life and that my "odd" behaviours have a reason and makes me feel at peace with myself :)

Children
No Data