Has anyone ever introduced yourself on here, and someone has replied?

to say hello back, or something...

If so, what do you have to say to get a reply? Is this site welcoming?

Parents
  • Well, we always welcome new chums, but you might find that it helps if you have a topic to discuss or a question to ask. Most of us can't spend too much time online, you'll probably find yourself doing what many do, which is to read the answers already posted and decide that, as you have nothing to add, you'll move on.

That said, I'm sorry you feel neglected and it's a good reminder for us to remember that we've all been new here, once.

So, welcome Jamie, and I hope you're soon adding your views into the general discussions.

• Well, we always welcome new chums, but you might find that it helps if you have a topic to discuss or a question to ask. Most of us can't spend too much time online, you'll probably find yourself doing what many do, which is to read the answers already posted and decide that, as you have nothing to add, you'll move on.

That said, I'm sorry you feel neglected and it's a good reminder for us to remember that we've all been new here, once.

So, welcome Jamie, and I hope you're soon adding your views into the general discussions.

Children
No Data