Aspergers gift or curse !

Hi people would like to say is thank you for accepting me on this website i`ll start off by saying my name jason it is,i am not very good at all in talking to peeps but if i was i woulsd not be on this website now i am calling my condition a curse due to the fact it has played a very big roll in my life and effected everything i do or try to dojust wanna know other peoples storys thank you.

Parents
  • Hi again  thank you for reply my condition has always giving me problems in all aspects of my life and continues i have had my p i p turned down now waiting for my second appeal to come through and i have had no money coming in since dec last year i find it very difficult to explain myself family and  doctors i feel like giving up on life really 

• Hi again  thank you for reply my condition has always giving me problems in all aspects of my life and continues i have had my p i p turned down now waiting for my second appeal to come through and i have had no money coming in since dec last year i find it very difficult to explain myself family and  doctors i feel like giving up on life really 

Children
No Data