Im new here and a very worried parent

Hi everyone my son got diagnosed with asd about 3 months ago as you can imagine we was devastated, what makes things worse is I suffer with an Anxiety disorder myself and when the paediatrician said the word autism I went into melt down thinking the worse , so I would be grateful for any information regarding the best therapys etc we are willing to pay private if we have to , we have heard so many different things which would be the beSt way forward we are also looking to do the dairy gluten free diet for Harry s hehasbeey sensitive tummy , thanku all for your support :) X

Parents
  • Hi, welcome.  If you tell us a bit more about your son such as his age, how he's doing at school or nursery et etc then posters can reply more helpfully.  Also do a search on the posts + via the home pg - lots of info there.

• Hi, welcome.  If you tell us a bit more about your son such as his age, how he's doing at school or nursery et etc then posters can reply more helpfully.  Also do a search on the posts + via the home pg - lots of info there.

Children
No Data