hi im new

Hello,

I'm Debbie. My son is 14years old and has only recently got diagnosed with autism.

It has taken us many many years to be heard and listened to....so annoying.

I knew something was different after I had my daughter....so it's taken  11years to get 

This far...at the moment I feel all that's happening is talking....and waiting....

Major problems one of them is my son won't wash or use deodorant.....we have tried

Everything....any idears please....

Thank u.....sorry

Parents
  • Like I said a little while ago...we are new to this.....even tho we have been dealing with our sons issues for years...he only got diagnosed few myths ago.

I feel he goes to school smelling the kids are going to rip him a new one....the poor sods had enough in the past....he was bullied in th past....I don't want him to get bullied again or anyone else...

Please .,I thank you for your answer....It's a weight taken off my shoulders to know it's not our,or our sons thought really.....we love him to bits...

Believe me we have changed everything to help him....It's still a learning in progress

For us all.

I thank u for your point view

Been helpful.....to talk x

• Like I said a little while ago...we are new to this.....even tho we have been dealing with our sons issues for years...he only got diagnosed few myths ago.

I feel he goes to school smelling the kids are going to rip him a new one....the poor sods had enough in the past....he was bullied in th past....I don't want him to get bullied again or anyone else...

Please .,I thank you for your answer....It's a weight taken off my shoulders to know it's not our,or our sons thought really.....we love him to bits...

Believe me we have changed everything to help him....It's still a learning in progress

For us all.

I thank u for your point view

Been helpful.....to talk x

Children
No Data