Project Autism!

Hello! I'm Abi Lloyd, I am 17 and I am currently studying product design at A level! I need your help in my project. My project is to design and make an educational product (e.g toy) for children with autism which is targeted at a specific problem children with autism face! I'd love your support by quickly filling in my online questionnaire to help me gather information for this project.

www.surveymonkey.com/.../QQ6NWN8

Many thanks!

Abi

Parents
  • I do understand what you are and saying and I would be more than happy to make a product like that, however due to this being an A level project, I would most probably be marked down due to not understanding the brief. I will take this on board though during my making by trying to make my project educational but also enjoyable and if this is not possible I will consider this idea as my next project ( hoping to take product design in university ) thanks :)

• I do understand what you are and saying and I would be more than happy to make a product like that, however due to this being an A level project, I would most probably be marked down due to not understanding the brief. I will take this on board though during my making by trying to make my project educational but also enjoyable and if this is not possible I will consider this idea as my next project ( hoping to take product design in university ) thanks :)

Children
No Data