Project Autism!

Hello! I'm Abi Lloyd, I am 17 and I am currently studying product design at A level! I need your help in my project. My project is to design and make an educational product (e.g toy) for children with autism which is targeted at a specific problem children with autism face! I'd love your support by quickly filling in my online questionnaire to help me gather information for this project.

www.surveymonkey.com/.../QQ6NWN8

Many thanks!

Abi

Parents
  • I wasn't offended, I was just hoping to show you that there's another side to being autistic, another way of seeing what we are. There is so much focus on trying to make autistic children be and play like neurotypical children and very little on finding what play equipment makes an autistic child happy. We have such capacity for joy and wonder.

I understand that you may have little flexibility in what you do in this project but its something to think about. We want to be accepted not changed.

• I wasn't offended, I was just hoping to show you that there's another side to being autistic, another way of seeing what we are. There is so much focus on trying to make autistic children be and play like neurotypical children and very little on finding what play equipment makes an autistic child happy. We have such capacity for joy and wonder.

I understand that you may have little flexibility in what you do in this project but its something to think about. We want to be accepted not changed.

Children
No Data