Hi, recently had autism diagnosis. Also *** wants to meet friends.

Hello, I have recently been diagnosed with high functioning autism. I am 43 and also ***.  I am looking to find friends and maybe a 'gentle' type of social group in my area, something like a coffee morning with other gay women would be perfect. Do any exist? 

Parents
  • Hi Cappuccino,

I am 27 years old, have Asperger's and am also a ***. I am looking for exactly the same sort of group, but so far without success. I cannot attend bars/clubs because of my noise issues, and need a group that is quiet and peaceful. I have never yet been in a relationship, but would like to find a partner. I think it is harder being gay and Asperger's because you are a minority within a minority. Hopefully someone can offer advice.

• Hi Cappuccino,

I am 27 years old, have Asperger's and am also a ***. I am looking for exactly the same sort of group, but so far without success. I cannot attend bars/clubs because of my noise issues, and need a group that is quiet and peaceful. I have never yet been in a relationship, but would like to find a partner. I think it is harder being gay and Asperger's because you are a minority within a minority. Hopefully someone can offer advice.

Children
No Data