Hello! ResearchBunny would like your help! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm ResearchBunny, and I'm a postgraduate student working in the Museum field. I'm not on the spectrum myself (at least not diagnosed, although I have some traits) but I have family and friends with diagnoses and I'm really trying to advocate for them in my work. And by them, I also mean you! And all of us!

At the moment I'm working on a project making recommendations for the designing of a new gallery at Eureka, the National Children's Museum in Halifax. It's going to take a good few years in the process but they're hoping to make the design as autism-friendly as possible. 

This is pretty much the last phase of my work with them and I've developed a questionnaire to try and find out exactly what you, the community, would want from that sort of gallery. Now that I've introduced myself I was hoping someone could tell me what would be the most appropriate place in the forum to explain my research and post a link to my questionnaire.

Is it ok to post that sort of stuff in this forum? I don't want to contravene any rules or step on anyone's toes - I just want as many diverse responses as possible, so I can make my report to the museum as representative of what people actually want as possible!

So, that's me! Hello, and I hope we have fun getting to know each other!

Parents Reply Children
No Data