Hello, I'm Alex.

My name is Alex, but I go by Lone. I am 16 years old, and I was diagnosed with Aspergers at age 11.

I felt like it'd be a good idea to immerse myself into a community filled with people like me.

To give a quick rundown of my personality, lifestyle, and everything that makes up "me":

I play guitar. I do a little bit of gaming. I sometimes draw, and i'm sometimes good at it. I have a fairly good sense of humor (do not let the monotone text fool you xD). I never pick fights, due to my tendency to remain objective when i sense aggression or disagreement. I joined MENSA international earlier this year after i had discovered my IQ was in the genius range, although i dunno how much that might have effected my personality. I have a tendency to go off on tangents or talk about a lot of complicated science-related stuff, which confuses all my friends and makes them look at me like i'm stupid.

Despite being on the spectrum, i can be very social once i know who i'm talking to. Although, figuring out who i am talking to tends to be the biggest obstacle. Usually there's a lot of awkward small talk, then everything just goes silent. Then i try to talk to someone else and the cycle goes on.

Parents
  • Yeah, i've been interested in science and the way things work and interact with each other ever since i was little. I like being curious by nature, and i have a very strong bond with my father because of our shared curiosity in the workings of the universe.

I'm from Hamilton Ohio. I play guitar, and I wish to eventually start a career in robotic engineering.

• Yeah, i've been interested in science and the way things work and interact with each other ever since i was little. I like being curious by nature, and i have a very strong bond with my father because of our shared curiosity in the workings of the universe.

I'm from Hamilton Ohio. I play guitar, and I wish to eventually start a career in robotic engineering.

Children
No Data