New member with Aspergers and severe anxiety, please say hello!

Hello, people! I'm not sure what to say here, but I have diagnosed Aspergers along with all sorts of anxiety issues (BDD, general anxiety, terrified of phones, plenty of other situational anxieties) and depression. I don't really have any friends on or offline and I find myself emotionally unable to cope with people, so I'm horribly lonely. Hence being here!

(Incidentally I could go into a rant about how impossible it is as an adult to get any sort of support for these things but it really goes without saying, I've been sleeping on a sofa for the last few months and there's nothing I can do about it because of my fear :| )

Parents
  • Hello to you too, Crystal! Thank you for the compliment on my writing, although I would insist that my mode of internet forum posting is relatively sloppy. Actually, I studied English and Philosophy for a year, here in Liverpool, but I couldn't cope with other students - so that's why my writing might seem okay :) admittedly I try to avoid being overly formal as I write but my Aspergers mind won't allow it!

Writing is the main means that I have to communicate with anybody, so it has definitely crossed my mind, although as of the moment I can only type from my phone so I'm quite limited. I guess I don't really know who I would contact, either. Most relevant organisations either don't give an email address, or refer any complicated or personal enquiries to a phone number.

• Hello to you too, Crystal! Thank you for the compliment on my writing, although I would insist that my mode of internet forum posting is relatively sloppy. Actually, I studied English and Philosophy for a year, here in Liverpool, but I couldn't cope with other students - so that's why my writing might seem okay :) admittedly I try to avoid being overly formal as I write but my Aspergers mind won't allow it!

Writing is the main means that I have to communicate with anybody, so it has definitely crossed my mind, although as of the moment I can only type from my phone so I'm quite limited. I guess I don't really know who I would contact, either. Most relevant organisations either don't give an email address, or refer any complicated or personal enquiries to a phone number.

Children
No Data