New member with Aspergers and severe anxiety, please say hello!

Hello, people! I'm not sure what to say here, but I have diagnosed Aspergers along with all sorts of anxiety issues (BDD, general anxiety, terrified of phones, plenty of other situational anxieties) and depression. I don't really have any friends on or offline and I find myself emotionally unable to cope with people, so I'm horribly lonely. Hence being here!

(Incidentally I could go into a rant about how impossible it is as an adult to get any sort of support for these things but it really goes without saying, I've been sleeping on a sofa for the last few months and there's nothing I can do about it because of my fear :| )

Parents
  • Thanks to both of you for the kind greetings :) it means a lot because a large part of me always expects people to be incredibly hostile.

I'm not getting any help from the NHS or any other organisation - I'm not sure what I can do especially since I'm incapable of using the phone and don't have anyone who can do it for me. I was lucky before because I was in a relationship with somebody who also has Aspergers, and lived with her, but when that ended I kind of had no choice but to sleep on my parents' sofa. Sadly they have mental health problems and alcoholism and stuff and can't really help (as well as it being quite oppressive here to say the least, and me having no personal space).

Sorry, I'm complaining a lot here huh? It's frustrating when just making progress from this seems to be impossible and I feel like I'm excluded from help essentially because I'm less able, in this sense.

Oh and sukibear, all the best in finding help for your grandson, and thanks again for saying hello :)

• Thanks to both of you for the kind greetings :) it means a lot because a large part of me always expects people to be incredibly hostile.

I'm not getting any help from the NHS or any other organisation - I'm not sure what I can do especially since I'm incapable of using the phone and don't have anyone who can do it for me. I was lucky before because I was in a relationship with somebody who also has Aspergers, and lived with her, but when that ended I kind of had no choice but to sleep on my parents' sofa. Sadly they have mental health problems and alcoholism and stuff and can't really help (as well as it being quite oppressive here to say the least, and me having no personal space).

Sorry, I'm complaining a lot here huh? It's frustrating when just making progress from this seems to be impossible and I feel like I'm excluded from help essentially because I'm less able, in this sense.

Oh and sukibear, all the best in finding help for your grandson, and thanks again for saying hello :)

Children
No Data