New member with Aspergers and severe anxiety, please say hello!

Hello, people! I'm not sure what to say here, but I have diagnosed Aspergers along with all sorts of anxiety issues (BDD, general anxiety, terrified of phones, plenty of other situational anxieties) and depression. I don't really have any friends on or offline and I find myself emotionally unable to cope with people, so I'm horribly lonely. Hence being here!

(Incidentally I could go into a rant about how impossible it is as an adult to get any sort of support for these things but it really goes without saying, I've been sleeping on a sofa for the last few months and there's nothing I can do about it because of my fear :| )

Parents
  • Hello... I'm new here to. I'm sorry to read how lonely you are. I've joined to look for help for my grandson. But thought I'd say hello.. This is all dreadfully new and confusing to me. so I won't offer you any practical help. Just know I'm thinking about you right now and wishing there was something I could say to make you feel better. All the best and I genuinely hope you get the help you need soon.

• Hello... I'm new here to. I'm sorry to read how lonely you are. I've joined to look for help for my grandson. But thought I'd say hello.. This is all dreadfully new and confusing to me. so I won't offer you any practical help. Just know I'm thinking about you right now and wishing there was something I could say to make you feel better. All the best and I genuinely hope you get the help you need soon.

Children
No Data