Hi people :)

Hi people, 

My name is (removed by moderator), Im 34 years old from sheffield UK, I have a diploma level 3 in working with Autism and challenging behaviour - and during y experience I have often pondered, 'what if', what if a simple Idea could actualy benifit the development of people with autism, well, some years later, I have developed a series of things (Which im in the process of copywriting) from a completely new over bed relaxation tool which uses L.E.D technology, predominantly blues and purples in a soft slow morphing over head light show, a home sensory pod which is customizable with soft walls multiple sensory access and cctv to promote independence, and the newest of my ideas, which is a machine which uses sequencial and timed light activities, which is expandable to use the same unit to learn an endless amount of subjects, by association and coordination, - I was hopefull to recieve some feedback about perhaps your views on new technology ideas, and your opinion on such ideas as the above mentioned ones. many thanks for looking Smile

Parents Reply Children
No Data