Hi people :)

Hi people, 

My name is (removed by moderator), Im 34 years old from sheffield UK, I have a diploma level 3 in working with Autism and challenging behaviour - and during y experience I have often pondered, 'what if', what if a simple Idea could actualy benifit the development of people with autism, well, some years later, I have developed a series of things (Which im in the process of copywriting) from a completely new over bed relaxation tool which uses L.E.D technology, predominantly blues and purples in a soft slow morphing over head light show, a home sensory pod which is customizable with soft walls multiple sensory access and cctv to promote independence, and the newest of my ideas, which is a machine which uses sequencial and timed light activities, which is expandable to use the same unit to learn an endless amount of subjects, by association and coordination, - I was hopefull to recieve some feedback about perhaps your views on new technology ideas, and your opinion on such ideas as the above mentioned ones. many thanks for looking Smile