Hey All Newbie Here :)

Hiya all, 

Im new on here. I am a single mum to Kyle who is 5 and recently got diagnosed with Autism in Septermber. 

Just wondering if any one has any advice? 

Feeling a bit down as dont have any family that can help me. 

Thank you :) 

Parents
  • Hiya, 

thank you for reply. Yea I kinda knew it was coming but was still a shock when they said it. 

Kyle is 5 nearly 6, hes verbal he loves school and is doing so well at it. He has to have his routine every day and finding the half terms etc very hard. 

Its hard as his dad doesnt believe me and just doesnt do anything to help him. 

I just need a break sometimes as I work and do uni and look after Kyle all on my own. but hey we need to get on with it sometomes. 

Thanks 

• Hiya, 

thank you for reply. Yea I kinda knew it was coming but was still a shock when they said it. 

Kyle is 5 nearly 6, hes verbal he loves school and is doing so well at it. He has to have his routine every day and finding the half terms etc very hard. 

Its hard as his dad doesnt believe me and just doesnt do anything to help him. 

I just need a break sometimes as I work and do uni and look after Kyle all on my own. but hey we need to get on with it sometomes. 

Thanks 

Children
No Data