Hello im new i have 4 children my 3rd born has judt been dioganosed with autisun he is 15 and been in alot of trouble with the police . im not sure how this group works so any sugesyions would be appriciated .

Parents
  • Hi spectacledbear,

I too am in my late fifties, sixty next year; I am married with two adult daughters.  I too have suffered from depression since puberty and high anxiety levels since I was a toddler, possibly earlier still.

I too have had anger issues all my life but kept more in check nowadays with help from various medications prescribed for other anxiety associated issues.

I am undiagnosed with autism spectrum disorder as I know from regular contact with our surgery that they would be unwilling to fund this type of request. However I have been researching intensively for the last couple of years and am fairly convinced that I am on the spectrum. It has been a bitter pill to swallow but unsurprising as it explains all the issues I have had in the past and still have!

• Hi spectacledbear,

I too am in my late fifties, sixty next year; I am married with two adult daughters.  I too have suffered from depression since puberty and high anxiety levels since I was a toddler, possibly earlier still.

I too have had anger issues all my life but kept more in check nowadays with help from various medications prescribed for other anxiety associated issues.

I am undiagnosed with autism spectrum disorder as I know from regular contact with our surgery that they would be unwilling to fund this type of request. However I have been researching intensively for the last couple of years and am fairly convinced that I am on the spectrum. It has been a bitter pill to swallow but unsurprising as it explains all the issues I have had in the past and still have!

Children
No Data