Hello im new i have 4 children my 3rd born has judt been dioganosed with autisun he is 15 and been in alot of trouble with the police . im not sure how this group works so any sugesyions would be appriciated .

Parents
  • Hi everyone,

I'm new to this website and I've never posted online before!! So I might slip up here & there. I'm in my late fifties, female, married but without children of my own, and unfortunately prone to depression & anxiety.

I have Seasonal Affective Disorder right now which kicked in at the end of September. I also have anger issues, has anyone completed an Anger Management Course, and was it helpful??? 

My hobbies are sududo puzzles, gardening, taking photographs & getting to grips with this computer!!!

I know I need some help, particularly with encouragement, motivation & inspiration. (My husband finds it difficult to help me with these things).

I'm undiagnosed with autism but the doctor said they thought it is quite possibly the case, however, I will not be offered an assessment.

• Hi everyone,

I'm new to this website and I've never posted online before!! So I might slip up here & there. I'm in my late fifties, female, married but without children of my own, and unfortunately prone to depression & anxiety.

I have Seasonal Affective Disorder right now which kicked in at the end of September. I also have anger issues, has anyone completed an Anger Management Course, and was it helpful??? 

My hobbies are sududo puzzles, gardening, taking photographs & getting to grips with this computer!!!

I know I need some help, particularly with encouragement, motivation & inspiration. (My husband finds it difficult to help me with these things).

I'm undiagnosed with autism but the doctor said they thought it is quite possibly the case, however, I will not be offered an assessment.

Children
No Data