Ex carer now in need of one

I have been a full time carer, strong, able to lift another. 

Now I am a shadow of myself, awaiting diagnosis which will hopefully be of some use. 

How many I wonder are strong in their youth and crumble increasingly as their mid years progress. Becoming old before their time. 

Being a wheelchair bound wreck and being somewhere at the upper end of the ASD spectrum, is really no fun at all. 

Parents
  • Hi again.  I suppose you've thought of this already, but you could join online forums that interested you + contribute.  When things are completed financially you can then consider having someone to help you at times in + outside of the home.  Good luck with everything, it is extremely unfortunate (to put it mildly) that the economic situation is so dire, affecting those who need help the most.

• Hi again.  I suppose you've thought of this already, but you could join online forums that interested you + contribute.  When things are completed financially you can then consider having someone to help you at times in + outside of the home.  Good luck with everything, it is extremely unfortunate (to put it mildly) that the economic situation is so dire, affecting those who need help the most.

Children
No Data