introduction

Hi everybody Smile the brahma bull is here

Parents
  • Hello kitty its not good i am not well it all start to go wrong in the start of 2013 i was working full time in a good job .going back to 2006 when to the hospital to see a doctor works on back and spin gave me a mir then he toll me i had the bad scoliosis and it would get bad and he toll me i need to give up work and rest and injo live but what he said i dont no how bad its going to be, so from 2006 to 2013 lots of pain on pain killers trying to keep my good life going and having a life bang it me over night could move pain that bad thay call 999 taken to hospital mir toll my spin has moved only a little bit but its what it move out the way when it moves.so afler thay lots of doctors tests both knees i need new ones so get 2014 out the way then the start of numbers 1 of 3 ops to knees and spin and thay are saying i have got to have them and afler the 3 ops i will be in a wheel chair.  And to top it all my thay did a test on me and toll me i have autism aspergers my mind it playing with me i find it hard to think and work things out i am finding it hard to live

• Hello kitty its not good i am not well it all start to go wrong in the start of 2013 i was working full time in a good job .going back to 2006 when to the hospital to see a doctor works on back and spin gave me a mir then he toll me i had the bad scoliosis and it would get bad and he toll me i need to give up work and rest and injo live but what he said i dont no how bad its going to be, so from 2006 to 2013 lots of pain on pain killers trying to keep my good life going and having a life bang it me over night could move pain that bad thay call 999 taken to hospital mir toll my spin has moved only a little bit but its what it move out the way when it moves.so afler thay lots of doctors tests both knees i need new ones so get 2014 out the way then the start of numbers 1 of 3 ops to knees and spin and thay are saying i have got to have them and afler the 3 ops i will be in a wheel chair.  And to top it all my thay did a test on me and toll me i have autism aspergers my mind it playing with me i find it hard to think and work things out i am finding it hard to live

Children
No Data