introduction

Hi everybody Smile the brahma bull is here

Parents
  • Hello to all i am 51 and just been told i have autism aspergers, will it did answer lots of things about how my live has been from a child, i have had lots of friends ships but thay never work out, i have never had any friends i spend lots of time on my own, i find it very hard to go out any where i just dont get on with any one i seem to upset them . My auitsm is bad some day i am happy and other days i am sad with life and looking at others that dont have what i have got i do try and not think about and just get on with it but its all ways there ? I hope any of you dont have it has bad has i do 

• Hello to all i am 51 and just been told i have autism aspergers, will it did answer lots of things about how my live has been from a child, i have had lots of friends ships but thay never work out, i have never had any friends i spend lots of time on my own, i find it very hard to go out any where i just dont get on with any one i seem to upset them . My auitsm is bad some day i am happy and other days i am sad with life and looking at others that dont have what i have got i do try and not think about and just get on with it but its all ways there ? I hope any of you dont have it has bad has i do 

Children
No Data