Is that has link

I.m someone with asperger and when i walk i always find myslefe  didnt see things that below somtimes i surprise that there is kid beside meif i look dowan

Somtimes i could csh on somthing

Parents
  • The issues expressed are not uncommon. I am also often suprised by a child almost "appearing" under my feet. While proprioception difficulties are an obvious candidate for issues of clumsyness...and we prefer to think "zebra" to "horse" it is worth examining whether clumsyness in any given example is more likely to be caused by the AS individual moving around a crowded and stressful urban space whilst actively limiting their sensory exposure to the minimum posible...leading to an enhanced feeling of surprise when an unexpected event (darting child) occurs.

• The issues expressed are not uncommon. I am also often suprised by a child almost "appearing" under my feet. While proprioception difficulties are an obvious candidate for issues of clumsyness...and we prefer to think "zebra" to "horse" it is worth examining whether clumsyness in any given example is more likely to be caused by the AS individual moving around a crowded and stressful urban space whilst actively limiting their sensory exposure to the minimum posible...leading to an enhanced feeling of surprise when an unexpected event (darting child) occurs.

Children
No Data