Is that has link

I.m someone with asperger and when i walk i always find myslefe  didnt see things that below somtimes i surprise that there is kid beside meif i look dowan

Somtimes i could csh on somthing

• The issues expressed are not uncommon. I am also often suprised by a child almost "appearing" under my feet. While proprioception difficulties are an obvious candidate for issues of clumsyness...and we prefer to think "zebra" to "horse" it is worth examining whether clumsyness in any given example is more likely to be caused by the AS individual moving around a crowded and stressful urban space whilst actively limiting their sensory exposure to the minimum posible...leading to an enhanced feeling of surprise when an unexpected event (darting child) occurs.

• Yes he did .too perfect .but im unable to specify it.seems most of them .

• Aoch,

I feel as though you are really trying to communicate but you find it really hard.

• I could crash into kid or somthing

• Hi Aoch

Did longman's post describe some of your problems? Do you feel clumsy and do you keep bumping into things?

• Just trying to "read between the lines", as they say....

Do you have trouble walking due to coordination/coarse motor control making you clumsy or causing you to walk awkwardly?

Are you concentrating on looking straight ahead to cope with balance, keeping on track?

People usually are aware of their "whole body envelope" when walking - that is they know where there feet are at a glance, based on having got a steady rhythm or pace going, so they can address all the issues involved in walking.

If you've a physical difficulty walking, because of joint problems or injury, or because of poor coordination, you cannot be sure of where your feet are, but the priority becomes balance, and you may find you have to look straight ahead for reference to a horizontal.

Is your last line a worry that you might crash into someone, or catch yourself on something, because you are not able to take your eyes off the scene straight ahead?

• Could you rephrase the last sentence, aoch? I don't really understand what you're trying to say