Hi,

New to the site but looking forward to meeting new friends and learning a lot.

My little girl is in the process of being assessed but the consultant says she is 90% sure she is autistic and 10% going towards learning difficulties.

I am still learning a lot about autism as such a broad subject. Just happy to have found this forum to read that I am not the only parent going through it.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.Smile 

Parents
  • Sorry for delay but had family member that very well.

Our little girl is non verbal but I have noticed that a lot of Autistic child are non verbal till around 4/5 years old. Did your son make any sounds whenhe was a baby/toddler?.

We are moving to be closer to an area that has several special nurseries and schools. I have heard of people home schooling but I think she would benefit so much by going to a school that understood autism.

Sometimes there is so much information it is hard to digest it all! lol.Smile

• Sorry for delay but had family member that very well.

Our little girl is non verbal but I have noticed that a lot of Autistic child are non verbal till around 4/5 years old. Did your son make any sounds whenhe was a baby/toddler?.

We are moving to be closer to an area that has several special nurseries and schools. I have heard of people home schooling but I think she would benefit so much by going to a school that understood autism.

Sometimes there is so much information it is hard to digest it all! lol.Smile

Children
No Data